Emerald Badge Requirements
Complete 5 OPTIONS & all of the ESSENTIALS section.
– [ ] Help to pitch and strike your tent
– [ ] Cook a Backwoods meal with your tent buddies
– [ ] Show you know what things you need to do to look after your campsite and kit
– [ ] Make, name and look after an imaginary camp pet…
– [ ] Build a shelter/bivvy for two, and sleep in it for at least one night of your camp
– [ ] Make a useful camp gadget
– [ ] Erect and use a weather stone to give local weather forecast.
– [ ] Make a woggle out of something you have on camp, e.g. wood or cord, using knife skills or knots.
– [ ] Invite a member of the Damboree Active Support Unit, Assistant County Commissioner – Cubs or County Nights Away Advisers (UK), or relevant equivalent Commissioner from your Scouting organisation, to your event
– [ ] Perform a campfire skit or teach a new song
Essentials – do ALL of these
– [ ] Cubs sleeping outside for 2 or 3 nights
– [ ] Spell out Damboree in camp items
– [ ] Post pictures, or it didn’t happen, to Facebook using #DamboreeCubs #Cubsintents