What are the basic rules about running Sleepovers / Camps?
- There is first aid and catering provision.
- There is a minimum ratio for children to adults at such events, and all those sleeping overnight have full scouting DBS clearance.
- The person responsible for the event must hold a valid Nights Away Permit.
- We follow the Policy, Organisation and Rules (POR) of the Scout Association in all that we do.
- We do not plan anything we are not happy for our own children (if we had/have them) to do.